- Ensuring regular call calibration sessions as agreed.
- Works in conjunction with Reporting department to produce reports on quality scoring internally and externally at agreed frequencies (upon requests).
- Escalating quality deficiencies to Contact Centre Management.
- Working closely with external Quality Measurement Vendor ensuring that quality improvement steps are initiated and that improvements are ongoing.
- Attending internal local meeting (staff or with other department).
- Following training and development guidelines as defined by the company.
- Oversees the Planning of Training and works with Resource department to schedule training sessions.
- Oversees the development and ensures the correct creation of all training materials for CSRs and Team Leaders.
- Oversees collection of information related to product knowledge and development of training modules. Ensuring that the Product Supervisor will be responsible to give the training and follow-up.
- Oversees the delivering of training (refreshers, new projects, new products etc) to all agents as required, following standard company development plan and supported by Product Supervisor.
- Setting up and implementing training follow-ups with Team Leaders and Product Supervisors following standard company follow-up plans after all training is completed.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of training resources to meet “training demand” and maintain quality level, through the range and quantity of trainings.
- Continuously reviewing procedures and implementing improvements with feedback to Corporate Governance. Smooth transition to quality improvement.
Product Knowledge Management
- Ensuring that Knowledge about Client products is developed, validated and distributed to CSRs and Team Leaders according to Client requirements and agreed content flow procedures.
- Mastering Intranet and deploying it as a standard Knowledge Management tool for all applicable projects.
- Supports the knowledge verification process by contributing questions so that monthly Product Tests can be executed.
- Implementing ongoing knowledge management improvement cycle by collecting and analysing document awareness results, CSRs feedback about available documentation, initiating surveys and taking relevant actions for improvement.
- Ensures Tandim escalation process is followed
- Ensuring that clientCli standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Keeping and archiving a library of product knowledge and soft skills material/modules.
- Keeping/archiving/updating information and Action Plans from external Quality Assessments Vendor.
- Ensuring that all product material, equipment and logistic are available and updated before training sessions.
- Be central and responsible point of contact in the company for training, personal development and quality.
- Promote a culture of both quality and know-how, for all products and services delivered to clients and customers.
- Ensure that Leadership of quality and leadership of training are permanently visible and are positively impacting results.
- Provide Reward & Recognition for quality and competence, through incentive schemes and other appropriate means.
- Ensure closed loop communication to Team Leaders and Product Supervisors and external resources. Central point of contact for quality and competence for Business Managers, Contact Centre Manager, Country management as well as External Quality Measurement Vendor.
- Support the development of each Team and ultimately each Agent.
- Be accountable for quality results from the CSR upwards.
- Provide feedback to Corporate Governance on ideas for improving standards and processes.
- Be an advocate of Company’s values and norms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development in a call center environment.
- Full-Time position available.