- Prioritize daily work load to meet Department and Corporate goals.
- Understand overall business goals and how Accounts Payable supports these goals.
- Use workflow solution (ReadSoft Cockpit) efficiently (match goods received through PO system; obtain approval as per approval matrix).
- Match goods received through PO system with receiving documents and invoice totals; perform the matching process through invoice verification module in SAP.
- Investigate and resolve price or quantity differences between purchase orders and related invoices.
- Review and assign general ledger and cost center accounts to non-purchase order invoices.
- Review and record travel expenses (via travel expense system (Concur)).
- Maintain favorable relationships with vendors; answer all vendor inquiries and process payments within scheduled due dates.
Participate in special projects and activities as assigned by direct line manager.
Primary Position Requirements:
|Education:||§ University degree in economics / finance with major in accounting or equivalent qualification / work experience|
|§ Minimum 2 years of work experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
§ Good knowledge of SAP module FI and Microsoft Office
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Must speak Japanese and write Kanji
|Interpersonal Skills:||§ Work well in a team environment
§ Teamplayer, highly motivated, flexible
|Job Category||Finance and Accounting, Multilingual|