- Prioritize daily work load to meet Department and Corporate goals.
- Understand overall business goals and how Accounts Receivable supports these goals.
- Research customer short payments.
- Process Credit Notes resulting from research.
- Conduct regular dunning process.
- Research and request refunds of unapplied cash and credit notes.
- Apply incoming cash to open receivables.
- Update “Bill To’s” and maintain clean customer data in SAP.
Participate in special projects and activities as assigned by direct line manager.
Primary Position Requirements:
|Education:||§ University degree in economics / finance with major in accounting or equivalent qualification / work experience|
|§ Minimum 2 years of work experience in Accounts Receivable or Accounting
§ Good knowledge of SAP module FI and Microsoft Office
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Must speak Japanese and write Kanji
|Interpersonal Skills:||§ Work well in a team environment
§ Teamplayer, highly motivated, flexible
|Job Category||Finance and Accounting, Multilingual|