- Understand overall business goals and how the General Ledger function supports these goals.
- Assist in month end closing activities of multiple subsidiaries
- Prepare journal entries (General Ledger).
- Reconcile accounts including cash.
- Analyze accounts.
- Bank postings.
- Perform intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist with fixed asset accounting.
- Assist with VAT, Sales, Use and Income Tax preparation.
- Investigate both balance sheet and P&L variations.
Prepare outgoing payments.
Primary Position Requirements:
|Education:||§ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification / work experience|
|§ Minimum 2 years of work experience in General Ledger
§ Good understanding of Accounting principles
§ Knowledge of SAP module FI and Microsoft Office
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Must speak Japanese and write Kanji
|Interpersonal Skills:||§ Work well in a team environment
§ Teamplayer, highly motivated, flexible
|Job Category||Finance and Accounting, Multilingual|