|Job Summary:||The Application Supporter is primarily responsible to provide Tier 2 application support to super users, Data Stewards and end users of the ERP Application (currently Navision) and related applications/integrations. For Navision these are Global Automated Jobs (AOI, DMI, Batch jobs etc.), eCommerce/Sitecore, MS BI and other minor integrations.|
|Key Responsibilities:||Act as 1st and 2nd level Application Support for internal customers in primary region, secondary to other regions. Global IT Service supports users in APAC, EMEA and NOAM regions.
The application support responsibility primarily includes support and monitoring of the applications/integrations mentioned above.
Key areas are:
· Provide quality resolution of support related queries, questions, problems and issues.
· Provide quality communication on ongoing tasks with involved customers and stakeholders.
· Clear setting of expectations with relations to open cases and change requests.
· Provide continuous and active suggestions in pursuit of changes that will improve business performance, IT infrastructure or application operations
· Be able to support and trouble shoot the major NAV modules used in EMPLOYER (Finance, Sales and Supply Chain, Production)
· Assist business in creating RFC, so these are described and made ready for developers.
· Capturing of business demands and feed these to management or to relevant development groups for development and implementation.
· Build positive working relations with key customers and stakeholders
· Able to run Major Incident investigation team
In all matters, responsible to comply with current policies incl. Information Security Requirements such as User Access Management, License Compliance etc.
|Customers, relationships, partners (internal and external)||Internal relations are primarily with the users in the Region where visibility and awareness has high priority. However, it is necessary to act as a “single Point of contact” for all global users and collaborate with other teams internally in Global IT.
Limited external contact is to relevant IT vendors within the Region.
|Personal Skills Requirements:||· Strong analytic and communication skills
· Strong business acumen and process understanding
· Strong inter-personal skills with high degree of positive attitude
· Patience and ability to explain in a clear and structured way
· Strong customer orientation and focus with high degree of service commitment.
· Strong customer orientation and focus, ability to understand business objective and requirements
· Ability to handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level to the individual users
· Demonstrating initiative and a pro-active approach
· Ability to work independently, take on responsibility
· Flexibility and a keen interest in having systems up and running
|Technical Skills Requirements
|· Strong general applications knowledge (Navision)
· Strong application (Navision) configuration and/or “light” development knowledge
· Strong written and spoken English
· Fair understanding of relational databases
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|