- Fundamental responsibility is to ensure that GSC Business Continuity Plans are established at the GSC
- Assume a leadership role in developing BCP for Facilities and Safety related events.
- Ensure that departmental BCP are established for critical processes
- Manage the annual review and update of the Facilities and Departmental BCP. Ensure existing plans should to be updated any time a current system, service, or process is significantly changed or upon staff changes, organizational changes, functional changes, etc.
- Facilitate meetings as necessary to Crisis Management Team and Departmental POCs to discuss BCP relevant matters
- Assist the departments in enhancing, formalizing, and standardizing the business continuity planning process.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of business continuity or disaster recovery issues within company and other company area of responsibility.
- Provide Business Continuity Planning documentation and coordinate training for employees having a need to understand the Business Continuity Plan.
- Act as the key point of contact for the company during plan development, management, exercises planning and facilitation, awareness events, and plan activation.
- Act as the primary contact and coordination point for company. Coordinate with the Crisis Management and Emergency Response Teams and provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Establish, maintain, and test call trees to ensure appropriate communication during disaster.
- Identify trends, patterns or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information or infrastructure. Send out organizational advisory as necessary.
- Establish company BCP Tabletop Exercises by creating scenarios to re-establish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Leads company BCP Tabletop Exercises, analyze results provide feedback and recommendations to Crisis Management Team on the effectiveness of and improvements as necessary.
- Oversee Safety Consultancy Service as part of Company BCP readiness. Ensure annual training activities are completed as scheduled.
- Participate in the evaluation of results of drills and simulations with Safety Consultant and provide recommendation as needed.
- Promote BCP efforts to the organization through use of promotional materials i.e. email blasts, roadshow, newsletters, posters, activities, meetings etc.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient amount of BCP supplies are available. Manage BCP supplies from ordering, safekeeping, deployment and inventory.
- Subject matter expert for business continuity management.
- Participates in external business continuity management organizations and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends.
- Provide 24/7 BCP management on-call support.
|COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS or ABILITIES / BEHAVIOR)|
- In-depth understanding of business continuity management and governance frameworks
- Strong knowledge of business continuity best practices and protocols, operational risk management, knowledge and expertise of the BPO industry best practices.
- Experience in implementation of BCP to operations production in BPO set up industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional ability to remain calm under stress.
- Excellent team skills, both as a leader and as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting.
- Must participate in ‘on-call’ duties 24/7
- Must have attended trainings relevant to Business Continuity Planning.
- Proven experience as BCP Coordinator preferably in BPO industry
- Experience in writing reports, policies, procedures and presentation
- Proficient in Google Drive, MS Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|