The Legal Offering Architect (“LOA”) focuses on the regulatory and compliance aspects of Offerings within his/her Offerings Family and is responsible for the following:
• Determining the conditions under which such Offerings Portfolio are lawfully sellable and deliverable
• Producing recommendations, guidelines, template materials and training necessary to enable the Legal Contracting and Contract Management Teams with appropriate legal knowledge and tools.
• Working with the Global Compliance Team, the LOA will make sure that the Offerings Portfolio conditions are compliant with policies. The LOA will be playing a key role in helping the Legal Contracting Team and business teams understand the compliance and policy aspects of his/her Offerings Portfolio.
- Juris Doctor (JD) or equivalent law degree (based on geography) required; admitted to practice law in relevant geography
• 7+ years of experience as an attorney skilled in regulatory matters working with Fortune 100 multi-national companies
• Strong business acumen, in-depth knowledge of ’s business strategy (or similar business strategy at another company if experienced hire); solid understanding of corporate financial concepts
• Excellent judgment; ability to prioritize and make decisions, and spot risks before they materialize;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to team with and manage cross-organizational resources remotely; contribute to our virtual global community
• Excellent writing and negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to communicate in a comprehensive yet concise and compelling manner; fluent in spoken and written English; proficient in communication tools including Microsoft Office suite
• Deep knowledge of regulatory framework of one or more offerings (or similar types of offerings at another company if experienced hire)
• Proven experience managing licensing and remediation projects, working with outside counsel and local regulators
• Strong executive presence and ability to work effectively with senior business leaders at as well as partners from law firms