The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will create sales orders from customer purchase orders submitted via phone, fax, email, or eCommerce channels, ensure product delivery in accordance with customer requirements and manufacturing capabilities, and invoice the customer properly. The CCR will also reply to all inquiries of moderate scope related to status of an order or billing to the customer or to the Sales team.
- Processes sales orders in SAP software for Company products from customer Purchase Orders that may be submitted by phone, FAX, email, or other eCommerce channels.
- Invoice customers based upon product list prices and customer pricing from sales generated quotes located in Company’s CRM software. Require to file completed orders.
- Provides phone and email support to both customers and Sales team on all questions of moderate scope related to order status, quotations, shipping dates, and billings.
- Logging all order and logistics complaints from customers.
- Follow the Company’s Global Revenue Recognition Policy.
- Liaise with the RIOM team to monitor stock level and/or inventory status
- Coordinate with respective sales representatives on customer enquiries to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Other duties may be required as assigned
- 0-2 years of customer service experience in a contact center or billing department
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Customer Care functions (order taking and/ billing in an MNC, 3rd party logistic or freight forwarding environment.
- Familiar with standard office software (SAP/CRM/SFDC experience desirable)
- Basic knowledge and/or experiences in Life Sciences preferred
Must speak and write Korean
|Job Category||Multilingual, Operations|