Manages day-to-day support for client requests and activities to ensure client satisfaction and achievement of Sitel financial goals. Typically manages large, complex clients. Develops and executes client programs that meet client expectations in support of the company’s deliverables. Measures, reports and manages client satisfaction and dissatisfaction. Ensures weekly / monthly / quarterly business reviews are executed in conjunction with internal operations staff in sites. Understands and documents program goals, objectives and metrics and communicates them to internal operations. Effectively researches, monitors, analyzes and reports program performance. Provides values-based leadership, training and support through teamwork to accomplish common goals.
- Education (if beyond High School or equivalent): 4-year college degree or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field): 7+ years experience managing large, complex clients and providing leadership in a multifaceted, fast-paced contact center environment. Strong business acumen.
- Experience assessing organizational needs, designing/developing solutions and implementing/evaluating initiatives.
Skills: (identify essential skills required, and identify additional skills that enable success in performing this job)
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain client relationships. Must communicate effectively during client presentations as well as one-on-one with site personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and financial management skills. Strong computer skills, including use of products in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge/Abilities: (describe type and level of knowledge or ability needed to perform essential job functions and those that enable success in performing this job)
- Develops, articulates and advocates explicit business outcomes for client(s). Develops and collaborates with others to prepare value-driven solutions.
- Develops strong client relationships and navigates complex political environments. Develops influential, meaningful executive-level presentations.
- Professionally uncovers, manages and overcomes obstacles that hinder business objectives. Makes recommendations concerning pricing and contract negotiations.
- Works independently with minimal supervision and direction. Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency.