The GU (Global) Mobility Lead is responsible for ensuring consistent operational delivery in all core and transactional mobility services including Relocation, Immigration Travel and Events and Tax.
The GM Mobility Lead is accountable for managing core services based on business needs and driving innovation to deliver an outstanding customer experience and efficient and cost-effective service working in close collaboration with the wider GM Delivery and AEE organization to ensure delivery of service, consistent with global standards.
The GM GU Lead demonstrates strong team leadership and influencing skills as well as written and oral communication skills to enable key stakeholder management and services delivery to a global standard across the delivery organization and wider Global Mobility and AEE organization.
- Mobility services industry experience
- Business Operations Management
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Quality Management
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Ability to manage operating budgets
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Accountable for delivery of GU Mobility Services to customers requiring routine, non-complex services and complex services, managing the expectations and escalations, adhering to policies, global procedures and immigration and tax positions:
- Customer Experience
- Immigrations operations
- Travel operations
- Events operations
- Tax operations
- Responsible for budget management and compliance management of core services.
- Accountable for execution of global procedures and enhancing and maintaining global policy requirements.
- Accountable for working in partnership and point of interface with key stakeholders to manage the service delivery model to a consistent standard for all mobility services to deliver an end to end seamless service to the customer.
- Manage an agile, innovative, truly human organization with a customer obsessed and operational effective culture to deliver efficient mobility services and solutions globally.
- At least 10 years experience doing mobility services
- Visa, immigration, relocation, tax operations experience
- Very strong business operation management skills. Experienced handling senior leadership
- People management experience is a plus
- Mobility experience with global brands is a plus