- Leads the Human Resources Department for Manila handling the following departments: Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Business Partnership.
- Comes up with Strategic Planning and Implements Projects that will improve on Performance and Employee Management
- Oversee Recruitment Strategies and Processes for all assigned Hiring Requisitions.
- Manages the Performance Appraisals and Merit Increases for all employees.
- Reviews and suggests changes on the Code of Conduct and Create necessary Processes and Policy Documents.
- Tracks efficiency of Case Management and ensures adherence to Philippine Labor Law.
- Maintains and improves Compensation and Benefits Plan.
- Develop Retention Programs to Improve the Employee Engagement
- Ensures on time Payroll Processing and Efficient Timekeeping System
- Spearheads the Company’s Audit and Compliance Process
- At least 10 years Human Resources Experience, 7 years in Leadership Capacity.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in a BPO environment
- Excellent Project Management Skills and Stakeholder Management
- Can roll-out HR initiatives seamlessly and within the timeline provided
- Candidate must be amenable to work in Metro Manila
|Job Category||HR and Recruitment|