- Generally 5 or more years progressively responsible experience as a Human Resources Manager, Generalist, or Specialist
- Experience demonstrating extensive knowledge, interpretation, and application of employment laws.
- Extensive knowledge of general labor policies and practices including discrimination, harassment, and union avoidance.
- Prior experience delivering HR training and development programs.
- Demonstrated success in conducting behavioral interviews and management talent assessments.
- Experienced in leading positive change. Call Center industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills including verbal and written communications skills,
presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
- Associate relations(40% important) delivers HR and management training; counsels managers and associates on policy interpretation and application to ensure compliance; guides and counsels managers in evaluating associate performance issues and provides direction on corrective actions and documentation; authorizes employment actions
- Recruiting (30% important) end to end – from sourcing to new hire orientation
- Retention initiatives (10% important) analysis to implementation
- HR administration, site support and development (10% important) cross-trains in other HR functions to gain understanding of company defined processes
- Staff Management and Development (10% important) manages, coaches, and develops site HR team; builds a cohesive team environment; shares best practices with global HR team; and serves as a consultant to the operations management team.
willing to work in shifts
willing to work in multiple sites
|Job Category||HR and Recruitment|