Act as 1 st and 2 nd level Application Support for internal customers in primary region, secondary to other regions. Global IT Service supports users in APAC, EMEA and NOAM regions.
The application support responsibility primarily includes support and monitoring of the applications/integrations mentioned above.
Key areas are:
- Provide quality resolution of support related queries, questions,problems and issues. Provide quality communication on ongoing tasks with involved
- customers and stakeholders. Clear setting of expectations with relations to open cases and change· requests. Provide continuous and active suggestions in pursuit of changes that
- will improve business performance, IT infrastructure or application operations Be able to support and trouble shoot the major NAV modules used in
- GN (Finance, Sales and Supply Chain, Production) Assist business in creating RFC, so these are described and made
- ready for developers. Capturing of business demands and feed these to management or to
- relevant development groups for development and implementation. Build positive working relations with key customers and stakeholders
- Able to run Major Incident investigation team
- In all matters, responsible to comply with current policies incl. Information Security Requirements such as User Access Management, License Compliance etc.
- Strong general applications knowledge (Navision)
- Strong application (Navision) configuration and/or “light” development
- knowledge Strong written and spoken English
- Fair understanding of relational databases
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|