Lead and provide vision for the operational delivery of services to the QBE AO C&RP & APAC businesses by driving the strategic planning and execution of the operating model that is: sustainable, efficient and effective in terms of bottom line outcomes for the QBE Group. Lead and provide oversight to compliance and quality. Ensure that reporting teams consistently deliver to all operating metrics and on shore Service Level Agreements/Business Outcomes
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in operational process management, service delivery in Call Centre operations
- 5 or more years management experience in general insurance operations, preferably in the Australian Market
- Tertiary level qualifications related to the industry and formal management training
- Experience in leading teams across multiple locations.
- Development of budgets and annual planning
- Strong leadership, influencing and motivational ability.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and account management skills.
- Advanced administrative skills and a proven record of successful staff management through change.
- Commercially aware, financially astute.
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Manage, influence and collaborate with people, at different levels within the QBE organization to accomplish a common goals.
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)