- The position will lead, supervise and manages all aspects of the IT Operations team.
- Provide leadership, manage and direct oversite to the teams and individuals involved on technology operations and systems support. This include their service desk, systems & infrastructure, and Regional IT support.
- Develop SLAs. processes and enhancements as well as understanding of the overall company needs of jobsite systems solutions.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring jobsite systems support, training and testing, patching and upgrades aligned with defined SLAs and company needs.
- 8 – 10 years experience on IT Operations gained from the BPO industry.
- Must have handled 100 FTEs minimum
- Extensive understanding of IT Operations from Project Management to Transition up to Service Delivery
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT), Operations|