The SPF Pensions Lead will be responsible for the operational excellence of the SPF Program. He/She will work with the relevant internal stakeholders (Plan Committee, Plan Participants), benefits administrators and act as an advisor on the operational delivery of the program as well as implementing the chosen strategic initiatives related to the management and administration of the fund.
This SPF Lead should also ensure compliance within the legislative framework and protect Accenture from any fiduciary risks.
- Responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of an efficient accounting pension process and system to eliminate risks in the financial management of the fund.
- Responsible for undertaking key initiatives / projects aimed at furthering the effective and efficient management and delivery of the SPF provisions.
- Responsible for the efficient interfaces between Accenture HR, Finance, Payroll and HR Shared Services.
- Oversight of the actuarial management of the different SPF plans.
- Implementation and monitoring of data audit trails to ensure due diligence and compliance within the Law.
- Liase with Internal Controls teams to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley including execution of testing.
- Ensure that all relevant activities – reconciliation of the fund, income allocation, benefits payments, etc. are diligently performed by the responsible teams
- Frequent and timely provision of information to the company and plan committee, ensuring both parties are kept informed of pertinent issues relating to the plans and the wider legislative and economic framework.
- To ensure all documentation including the SPF Plan rules remain relevant to the operation of the pension plans and to take appropriate action when needed.
- Implementation of various risk control measures
- Project management and delivery of change projects, largely driven by tight legislative deadlines or internal strategy change.
- Maintain and up to date knowledge of the pension regulatory and market environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent technical knowledge in respect of pensions provisions in the Philippines and the relevant underlying legislation and regulatory environment
- A clear understanding of day to day pensions administration.
- The ability to reconcile high levels of monetary data and demonstrate appropriate audit trail monitoring
- Communicate difficult and complex pensions issues to various groups of individuals at all levels
- Effectively manage complex problems and reach viable, commercial and practical solutions
- Project management experience
- Experience of managing Trustee, member and Company expectations around pensions
- Experience in dealing with 3rd party advisors
- Knowledge of pension investment monitoring processes
- Maintain audit and internal controls within expected SLA’s along with monitoring and contract management
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of administration and principles of Investment
- Experience in outsourcing and M&A activity
- Experience in development of effective communication strategies and programs
- Experience in process mapping and process re-engineering or improvement