Duties and Responsibilities
The Operations Head (RPO) takes hands-on leadership role in development and implementation of processes, systems, training programs, reporting , SLAs and KPIs required to effectively deliver the RPO services
- Develop and hire a team of experience sourcers, recruiter. required to deliver qualified candidates to clients
- Play an ongoing active role in developing best sourcing/ recruiting, new sourcing/recruiting avenues (job boards, tools, social media and forums) that could improve efficient and quality of service delivery
- Diligently pursue a broad and deep understanding of clients and their requirements
- Ensure financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all aspects.
- Reviews work practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- Responsible for the heading the entire workforce of the assigned Operations.
- Review the performance of the Operations Manager and Supervisors and responsible for conducting coaching development opportunities for them.
- Support Operations and other Departments plan
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations and achieve milestones and requirements of the organization.
- Ensure the business operates with the Company’s mission statement
- Act as Client Relationship Head and establish good relationship amongst client, colleagues and other departments.
- Drive Business to increase profits
- Reviews and Approve budget needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess and Bachelor’s Degree (4 year course)
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in US Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- 5+ years of experience in Recruitment or RPO Leadership
- significant experience in monitoring revenue margins and employees productivity
- Proven track records in operational excellence
- Strong working knowledge with various sourcing strategies
- Understanding how to leverage social media for sourcing and recruiting activities.
- Must have Leadership Quality and capable in providing coaching
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- With industry relevant production experience
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Information Technology Skills
|Job Category||HR and Recruitment, Operations|