To lead and manage the Sanitary Design Section of the MEPF team. To ensure that the Plumbing / Sanitary System design of a project is fully coordinated, spatially and technically with all other trades and is compliant with the client requirements.
- Reporting to MEPF manager with regards to plumbing and sanitary works
- Manage and support a team of Sanitary Design Engineers to deliver designs in compliance with client requirements
- Must be able to coordinate between trades spatially and the related technical requirements during the design stages and deliver on time
- Ensuring that all design output is code compliant
- Ensuring that all design output is generated using company procedures and policies
- Licensed Sanitary or Civil Engineer
- With 10-15 years progressive work experience in plumbing and sanitary engineering design in consulting firm
- Working knowledge of applicable local and international building and standards
- Proficient in both English and Filipino communication
- Working knowledge of the use and application of design software for calculation purposes such as Epanet, Pipeflow, etc.
- Working knowledge on environmental / sustainable design methods
- Team Player