Responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating operational excellence and agile project teams to achieve high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The Senior Project Manager for Operational Excellence and Agile may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Expert knowledge of Operational Excellence, Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Substantial shared services technical knowledge and skills
- Knowledge in outsourcing models and process; Supplier Management ; Global Financial and Legal understanding of complex contracts.
- Knowledge in Insurance or related field with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
|Job Category||Operations, Quality Assurance|