Work to deliver new projects and changes that enable the business to do more, do things better or do things more efficiently. Additionally works to find solutions to 3rd level support incidents and find root causes to complex problems in AX ERP when these occur. Collaborates with consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions are needed. Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics AX applications. Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics AX based Solutions. With your large experience you are comfortable working with senior responsibility, guiding and helping more junior colleagues with complex technical issues
Skills and experience: Must have At least 7 years of AX experience
- Must know and have experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and X++ and MorphX
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) in Dynamics AX. Experience with debugging and trouble-shooting complex ERP problems.
- Experience with taking functional business requirements, specs and user requirements
- and turn it into a technical design. Significant understanding of and experience with software development project
- lifecycles and business planning, with a proven track record of success in multiple, complex projects. Knowledge and experience of working with Source Control Systems such as TFS (Team
- Foundation Server) Knowledge of supporting Microsoft Technologies including SQL and Visual Studio.· Worked with IT service ticket management system
- Must have experience with developing MS Dynamics AX solutions for sales, distribution and manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with senior responsibility, guiding and helping more junior colleagues with complex technical
- issues. Nice to have Would be good to also know object Oriented Languages, Windows Platforms; AX· Workflow Knows (or has the ability to quickly learn) how to make builds and deployments in
- Multiple Dynamics AX environments Experience with system setup, system surveillance.
- Ability to work with outside consultants / developers and be able to guide and help
- these to follow the department processes – E.g. do code reviews and quality checks. Preferably experienced from working for a multinational company.
- Have working experience with, and knows well, the standard ITIL processes (Incident, change, problem management etc).
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|