The Offerings and Services Regulatory Compliance Counsel (the “Counsel”) is responsible for providing the legal support for regulatory compliance of the company offerings and services within his offerings and services regulatory compliance subgroup.
The Counsel is responsible for the offerings and services assigned to him in his offerings and services regulatory compliance subgroup, for (i) performing regulatory risk assessment and designing and implementing compliance programs for offerings and services from creation through delivery and (ii) acting as a legal advisor and providing legal support to merger and acquisitions and strategic and complex opportunities in order to identify regulatory issues and to design and implement required offering related compliance plans. The Counsel is responsible for providing proactive strategic offerings advice to the company Businesses and Industries leadership and team within his remit.
The Counsel assists with all of the forgoing and works with Legal’s Sales and Delivery personnel and Business teams to ensure that our contractual agreements appropriately address regulatory issues relating to offerings and services. This role collaborates with and leverages expertise from all teams within CORE, Strategic and Complex Contracting, Transaction Contracting and Contract Management, V&A and other Corporate functions. Further, the role collaborates with Litigation, Government Relations and Corporate Investigations teams to design and implement remediation plan related to offering and services regulatory issues.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience as an attorney providing services and regulatory compliance advices to various industries and implementing product or services regulatory compliance program, including experience as a transactional attorney and at least 5 of which involved management responsibility for other legal professionals and/or strategic complex projects
- Accenture Policy Awareness;
- Commercial Elements of Solutions;
- Commercial Levers;
- Compliance Legal Counsel & Support;
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting;
- Legal Advisory Acumen;
- Legal Regulatory Compliance Acumen related to products and services in one or more regulated areas (transports, telecommunications, supply chain, procurement, new technologies …)
- Executive presence
- Flexibility (various regulatory compliance areas / industries)
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Good judgment, an ability to prioritize and make decisions, and a high level of common sense, including the ability to see around the corner and spot risks before they materialize