- The Information Security Senior Manager will manage Security Operations Center and will be working closely with other departments in the Information Technology and Business Operations.
- The role will participate in understanding, documenting and company Security and Privacy Infrastructure and control and other industry framework.
- Responsible for maintaining the IT, Security and Privacy Compliance of the organization and will participate in all internal and external IT Audits and certifications.
- Manage all SOC and Info Sec Engineers
- Handled Information Security Incident Process
- Conduct IT Security and Privacy Compliance activities and it’s required documentation
- Evaluate, Review and Recommend Security Tools
- Strong experience in Information Security gained from a Call Center or Shared Services company
- Knowledgeable in IT, Information Security and privacy, business continuity standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000 standards and HITRUST)
- Demonstrates expertise in network security issues, firewall concepts and network security tools
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|