- Responsible for maintaining supporting and upgrading back end services
- Providing leadership and directions to a team of developers
- Improve work efficiency of colleagues.
- Create process of software development and deployment in cross border development teams
- Recommend technical alternatives solution based on best practices
- Participate in the definition of requirements, determine design plan and implement solution.
- Design a flexible platform architecture for subsequent development.
- Undertake research and development responsibilities of the platform and develop functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above on Computer Science or related specialization.
- More than 3 years of LAMP experience
- Proficient in PHP design and development.
- Strong background in back-end application development and database design and implementation
- Has experience in developing and using API
- Have a very deep understanding of Mysql, with index optimization, query optimization and storage optimization experience, proficient in relational database theory;
- Experience in NoSQL, K/V Stores, Caching solutions, large deployment and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Knowledge of ThinkPHP and YAF framework is a plus
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting techniques from source code including other developers complex codes
- Good English communication skills, Mandarin a plus
- Experience in Java is a plus
- Can work multi-culture team, under pressure and tight deadlines
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|