- The Workplace Service Delivery Senior Manager is part of the core workplace leadership driving the Company Workplace Solutions strategy and growth in Philippines.
- She/he will be responsible for affectively managing the delivery of Workplace Services across Philippines Locations.
- A seasoned leader, with proven strategic and governance capabilities who will lead its people ‘into the new’, and support the Workplace Managing Director in articulating the vison for Workplace of the future.
Focus Areas (key responsibilities)
- Strategic – Develop mid to long term vision and strategy for Workplace in Philippines. Drive the change by influencing stakeholders and the team through affectively articulating the end state, thereby successfully leading to the new.
- Business planning and operations – Lead key initiatives and planning, reorganization and restructuring to stay ahead of the curve in managing business needs including our clients.
- People – Develop and retain an affective team that is adaptable to the ever-changing environment, and has a global outlook.
- Business Systems – Develop, implement and run processes that utilize digital tools and technology to bring in efficiencies and innovation in Workplace.
- Account/Client Management – Ability to articulate and present complex problems, ideas and solution to the business leadership and internal stakeholders alike.
- Commercial Management – ‘Value’ driven financial decision making and analytics. Governance – Effective Supplier Management with a partnership driven approach leading to a successful and sustainable long terms relationship with our key supplier partners
- Risk and Compliance – Ensure adherence to statutory and other compliance and audit requirements thereby protecting Company and its clients from potential risks and exposures.
- Environment and Sustainability – Continually work towards Company’s commitment to our community and our environment through adopting ways to reduce our carbon footprint and sustainable solutions.
Qualification and Experience:
- 15-18+ years with at least last 5 years in management with at least last 2 years in a leadership role
- Management Degree
- Global experience will be considered as an added advantage
- Experience in handling seat management/utilization
- Experience in access management and security systems
- Have worked with large size/multi-million projects
- Good to have – worked in the same industry and similar experience
- Strategic thinker and future ready
- Business Planning and Analytics
- Leadership persona
- Account/Client Management
- High adaptability towards new technologies (cloud/IoT/Digital/Automation etc.)
- Core Competency (change Management/People/processes)